Phocas Business Intelligence
Phocas is a business intelligence (BI) application designed for both the automotive and non-automotive industries, that helps non-technical business users make better informed and more frequent decisions. Phocas fosters an environment where users can simply and easily access company data and organizations become more successful as a result.
What is Phocas BI?
Phocas empowers users to analyze data within a deceptively simple user interface of grids, visualizations, dashboards and results-driven collaboration, enabling you to carry out ad-hoc data interrogation, associate and consolidate data, identify trends, conduct modelling and stay ahead of the competition.
Phocas enables mashups of data across all data sources - not only from within MAM (such as sales data, purchasing data, order data, budget data and financials) but also from CRM, Cloud, Marketing systems and even spreadsheets.
Whether you’re a big picture thinker or go straight to the detail, Phocas leads the way in analysis and visualization of your data.
Who is it for?
- Automotive parts distributors, motor factors and retailers
- Building supply merchants, product wholesalers and retailers
What are the benefits to your business?
Phocas equips you with “intelligence” to make better business decisions in real-time, frequently resulting in:
- Sales opportunities
- Efficiency gains
- Improved margins
- Purchasing savings
- Better stock management
- Enhanced processes
- Pricing gains
- Lower aged debt
- Better financial reporting
What does Phocas offer?
- Uncover opportunities you had never even thought of, and slice and dice your data for deep insights, keep abreast of important information and spot trends.
- Analyze regional or global sales, inventory, forecasts, prices, profit margins, budgets and more.
- Visualise your data with beautifully informative dashboards.
- Designed for non-technical users – so everybody can build visually stunning, powerful dashboards in minutes.
- Consolidate information from all functional areas of your business such as sales, purchasing, finance, onto the one dashboard.
- Use charts, gauges, grids and ‘widgets’ to create high-level KPI dashboards through to detailed customer scorecards and everything in between.
- Interactivity means users can select and filter on dashboard elements and link to other dashboards, for 360 degree insights.
- Dashboards are just the start, with the ability to drill directly from your dashboard to the underlying data, facilitating further in-depth analysis.
- Save and share your analysis with colleagues and teams.
- Insights delivered to your inbox. Subscribe for regular updates.
- Discover something? Email a snapshot of your discovery to others.
- Make decisions and set tasks immediately – right from your analysis.
- Fully featured mobile capabilities means desktop-like functionality on your tablet or smartphone.
- Compatible with all browsers with HTML5 support
- Phone browser detection for ease of use on a small screen phone or device.
- Map your data for instant geospatial analysis
- Pinpoint individual customers or analyze regional data.
- Can be used with OpenStreetMap or Google API.
- Set alerts that notify you automatically when performance falls outside pre-defined criteria.
- Alerts use ‘traffic lights’ for instant visual cues: green, amber and red.
- Alerts reside on your home screen, placing them in your line of sight.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about MAM Software systems and how they could improve your business performance, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you, whether you have a general inquiry or a technical challenge for our specialists.
- Please call us at 1-610-336-9045 or click here to request a call back.