MAM Software Group is a major supplier of IT solutions to a variety of markets, including the automotive aftermarket in the UK and North America, and the UK building supplies sector
MAM Software’s operations comprise two subsidiaries:
MAM Software Ltd.
Based in Sheffield, UK, MAM Software Ltd. is a leading supplier of software to the automotive aftermarket, building supply and general distribution industries.
MAM Software Inc.
Based in Allentown, PA, MAM Software Inc. produces business management software for the North American automotive aftermarket. The company comprises two specific divisions; Autopart Division, which markets Autopart and its associated products to jobbers and auto parts warehouses; and VAST Division, which develops its widely used VAST software for tire dealers and automotive service centers.
MAM Software provides systems and services that meet the needs and expectations of both customers and the ultimate end users, in a variety of markets. The company develops dedicated software solutions for the automotive aftermarket, the merchant sector and other markets.
Meeting the needs of such a diverse range of markets requires a combination of business-management systems, information products and e-commerce services:
- Business-management systems, comprising MAM Software's proprietary software applications, implementation and training.
- Catalogue products which are used and updated by every level of the supply chain.
- Online services and products that provide connectivity between manufacturers, warehouse distributors, retailers and service providers.
These products enable different trading partners throughout the company's target supply chains to successfully implement electronic data interchange, enabling procurement and other business services to be projected over the internet to an expanded business audience.
Company Rescheduled to Present on Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- Goodyear Selects MAM as Strategic IT Supplier 24 July 2014
MAM Software to provide next-generation Point-of-Sale System to replace GBMS
- MAM Software to Exhibit at Automechanika Frankfurt 16 July 2014
MAM to promote its cloud-based enterprise management software, data and e-commerce solutions
The new module allows MAM Autopart users to generate online sales via the eBay marketplace
- MAM Announces Third Quarter Results Conference Call 17 April 2014
- MAM to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell Feb 11, 2014
- MAM Appoints Hayden IR Jan 13 2014
- Online Version of ALLDATA Manage Now Available Dec 19 2013
- First Quarter Results Conference Call Nov 1 2013
- MAM to launch new eBay tool Oct 10 2013
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about MAM Software systems and how they could improve your business performance, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you, whether you have a general enquiry or a technical challenge for our specialists.
- Please call us on 01226 352901, or click here to request a call back.