MAM Software Reports Record-Breaking Sales for VAST
Point-of-sale software attracts record number of new customers in 2012
MAM Software is pleased to announce surging sales of its VAST software in 2012, with an additional 286 new dealer locations - representing 84 companies - selecting the VAST Enterprise Point-of-Sale solution. This exceptional increase in dealer locations demonstrates the industry's growing recognition of the financial and operational benefits that VAST delivers.
This rise in demand has been driven by MAM Software's continued investment in research and development, which has led to many new features being added to VAST and existing functionality being upgraded and improved. Key developments in 2012 include:
- Enhanced electronic ordering capabilities for tires and parts
- VAST-Retread - a complete, all inclusive solution for tire retreaders
- Enhanced Goodyear Tire-HQ integration with streamlined processing of Goodyear business transactions
- VAST-WMS which provides a complete warehouse management solution for wholesalers
"We were delighted by VAST's sales performance in 2012" said John Fischer, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at MAM Software. "We are dedicated to making VAST the most feature rich and user-friendly application in the tire and automotive service industry. Our aim is to help businesses improve their operations and hit their targets for growth.
"Our success in 2012 has already opened up exciting new opportunities for 2013, and we expect to see another year of growth for our company."
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about MAM Software systems and how they could improve your business performance, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you, whether you have a general inquiry or a technical challenge for our specialists.
- Please call us at 1-610-336-9045 or click here to request a call back.