MAM Software deploys 156 new VAST dealer locations
Point of sale solution provider adds new customers locations to their already extensive user base.
BLUE BELL, Pennsylvania — MAM Software is pleased to announce the addition of 156 new dealer locations over the last 18 months to its already impressive lineup of VAST users. The increase in dealer locations demonstrates the industry’s growing recognition of the financial and operational benefits that VAST delivers.
The addition of these new locations can be contributed to MAM Software’s continued investment in research and development, which has led to many new features being added to VAST as well as existing functionality being upgraded and improved.
Some new key developments include:
- MAM Commerce integration - Built on MAM Software’s OpenWebs e-commerce and Autocat catalog platforms, MAM Commerce is a suite of connectivity and catalog solutions that enables businesses to collaborate and transact online with reduced costs and greater efficiency.
- MAM CarSide Integration - Enhancements to MAM Software’s Digital Inspection Application, MAM CarSide. Enhancements include, 2-way workflow process efficiencies and a new two-way texting feature to better communicate with customers through the inspection and work-order process.
- Shared Inventory - For those with retail and commercial locations located within the same facility as a wholesale warehouse, VAST now has the ability to share the warehouse inventory in all of the locations (profit centers).
- BAYiQ Integration - VAST now supports a full 2-way integration with BAYiQ’s API for customer loyalty programs.
“We are pleased to be bring on new locations and adding more customers to the MAM Software family. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that are robust and user friendly through the latest enhancements to our product suite. The current version of VAST has been well received and we hope to continue our success into the new year.” states John Fischer, VP of Sales & Marketing at MAM Software.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about MAM Software systems and how they could improve your business performance, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you, whether you have a general inquiry or a technical challenge for our specialists.
- Please call us at 1-610-336-9045 or click here to request a call back.