A mobile and tablet app which connects directly to your MAM business management solution in order to access and submit stocksheets and reduce manual data entry.
What is MAM StockTake?
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and selected Android devices*, MAM StockTake works in conjunction with suitable MAM business management solutions (MAM BMS) to provide staff with secure, real-time access to stocksheets. Stocksheets are generated on an MAM BMS and sent to the app via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G. Once a stocksheet is accessed, a full count can be conducted offline, meaning an internet connection is only required to submit the compiled data back to the MAM BMS. The app is available for a range of MAM applications, both cloud-hosted and on-premise, including Autopart, Autopart Tyres and Trader.
How is it delivered?
MAM StockTake is a tablet app that integrates with a suitable business management solution including Autopart, Autopart Tyres and Trader.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch & Android app*
- Integrates with MAM systems
- Sync stock sheets via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
- Reduces manual data entry
- Barcode scanning capability via a Bluetooth scanner
- Increases stock count efficiency
- Download stock sheets to device
- Conduct counts offline
- Real-time part search
- Record anomalies on scratch pad
- Submit counts back to system
Who is it for?
- Automotive parts distributors, wholesalers and retailers
- Merchants and non-automotive distributors
- Tyre distributors, wholesalers and retailers
What are the benefits to your business?
- Reduced manual data entry with automatic data transfer
- Increased productivity via streamlined count process
- Simplified stock takes
- Free your workers from the desktop
MAM StockTake is available for a range of MAM applications, both cloud-hosted and on-premise, including Autopart, Autopart Tyres and Trader and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play. Please download the full requirements specifications for more information.