New update rolled out to SalesRep users
Latest enhancement of MAM’s tablet app for field-based sales provides new features and improves user-friendliness
MAM Software is delighted to announce a range of software developments for SalesRep, its innovative, feature-rich tablet app. Rolled out to new and existing customers, the update improves existing functionality and simplifies usability.
Available for iPad, iPad Mini and selected Android tablets, SalesRep allows field-based staff to access important information and conduct business when away from the office, strengthening customer relationships and improving productivity.
Communicating directly with an MAM business management solution via WiFi or 3G/4G, the app gives employees instant access to extensive customer information such as contact details, account information and transaction history. It also allows them to submit orders straight from the app and identify sales opportunities. Any information entered into SalesRep is instantly mirrored at the branch or head office.
In the latest update, several new features have been added to the app to increase existing functionality and improve user-friendliness. Updates include:
- Quick Parts - A new option that allows users to quickly check pricing and availability of up to 20 parts before ordering.
- Enhanced logic used on ‘Transactions’ - The existing ‘Transactions’ feature has been enhanced, to ensure only outstanding transactions are shown.
- Benchmark reporting now available by line of business
- Show balances over 90 days on ‘Account Enquiry’
- Sales Data offers 'Supplier' selection
- Caching, paging and grid sorting introduced to the following searches:
- Customer list
- Account enquiry
- Customer note
- Purchase history and orders
- Product enquiries and orders
- Updated colour scheme
- Streamlined 'Add to Basket' process
- Allow user to control number of customers displayed by default
- Show transaction time on ‘Transactions’
“We’re committed to continually developing our software to ensure that our customers get the most out of their solutions,” said Nigel Clemett, Commercial Director at MAM Software. “The latest release of SalesRep provides several new features that improve usability and functionality - subsequently helping a companies field-based sales staff improve their productivity. We look forward to releasing further updates in the future.”
SalesRep is now available with no monthly charge for up to three users.