MAM Software to showcase new developments at Automechanika trade show
MAM to present its latest solutions for parts distributors, motor factors and garages at forthcoming Birmingham trade show
MAM Software is pleased to announce that it will be demonstrating its new innovations and latest developments at Automechanika, which is to be held on June 7-9 at the NEC in Birmingham.
MAM will be presenting the latest updates to its portfolio of automotive aftermarket software, including:
- Autopart v30 - Powerful business management software for motor factors, distributors & retailers.
- Autocat v8 - A comprehensive web-driven vehicle parts catalogue.
- Autowork Online v173 - Web-based management software for garages & workshops.
- E-commerce - B2B and B2C solutions for trade and retail parts sales.
- Tablet apps - Solutions for sales reps, stock-taking and electronic vehicle health checks.
The event will give attendees the chance to meet members of the MAM team and see products at first hand. Both sales and support representatives will be available and MAM is offering visitors the chance to book a one-on-one meeting with a member of staff. The meetings will give attendees the chance to ask any questions and to learn how MAM solutions can improve business performance.
"We're delighted to be exhibiting at Automechanika, and we're delighted to be presenting our latest innovations," said Mark Kendall, National Sales Manager at MAM Software. "We've introduced a number of exciting new developments over recent months and Automechanika is the ideal platform for us to demonstrate how our products can help a range of aftermarket businesses."
Both customers and prospects are invited to visit MAM Software on stand 10E15 during the three day event.