EAC Telford introduces vehicle health checks with MAM CarSide
Independent garage increases revenue and enhances duty of care with MAM’s increasingly-popular tablet app
EAC Telford, an independent garage and member of the Bosch Car Service Network, is the only AA approved garage in Telford for all AA service and repairs. To support its duty of customer care, the company sought to introduce vehicle health checks to advise its customers on required work to their vehicle. After employing a number of systems that did not meet its requirements, the garage finally found the solution it was looking for with MAM's CarSide vehicle inspection tablet app.
"Identifying required work isn't just about creating up-sell opportunities; we have a responsibility to advise our customers on issues of vehicle safety, and CarSide allows us to do just that," said Mark Kettle, Managing Director at EAC Telford.
Read the full case study to find out how EAC Telford achieved:
- Increased up-sell opportunities with vehicle health checks
- Enhanced customer service through car care advice
- Protection against false damage claims with damage inspection facilities
- Reduced manual data entry with integrated software solutions
- The ability to customise software independent from provider