Autocat v8 New Year update now available
New version of electronic catalogue further enhances functionality and integration with MAM business management solutions
MAM Software is pleased to announce that the 2017 release of Autocat v8, its popular parts catalogue, is now available. The latest release introduces a number of enhancements designed to better manage business workflow and productivity.
The update consists of several improvements to Autocat’s user-interface, including:
- Buyers Guide and Cross Reference functions have been split into two separate buttons to make it easier to access the required screen.
- The parts grid is now customisable to accommodate user preferences, and can now be quickly refreshed by right-clicking on the grid and selecting the Refresh option.
Autocat’s integration with Autopart, MAM’s market leading business management solution, has also been improved:
- Autocat will now display positive free stock quantities from Autopart in green to make them easier to identify.
- Autocat can now display catalogue notes in a pop-up message whenever an applicable product is included into an Autopart transaction.
- A vehicle’s model, in addition to its registration number, can be automatically copied from Autocat to the 'customer order number' field within Autopart. (Parameter setting & Autopart version V30R011.19.1 required).
Users can ensure that they are running the latest version of Autocat by pressing F12, F11.