2016 - a year of continuous development for Autowork Online
Garage management software continues to grow as regular releases add new features and functionality
During 2016, MAM Software rolled out several major version releases for its Autowork Online application with numerous enhancements designed to improve workflow, increase efficiency, and improve customer service.
The updates introduced several new features to the software, including:
- A Work in Progress board to allow users to monitor job progress more closely
- A Deferred Work feature to reduce losses and drive sales by allowing users to simply defer advisory work until a later date rather than deleting it
- A new Technicians Report tab that allows users to quickly and simply analyse staff performance by logging timekeeping reports and profit margins
- An integrated Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) lookup to quickly search and add OBDII trouble codes to a job
- New Warranty and Fleet accounts functions that allow users to classify specific customer accounts to be fleet owners and split invoices between customers and insurance providers
Existing features within Autowork Online were also improved:
- The Service Schedules screen was updated to use a new cleaner, easier to use layout
- The Document Screen was revamped for a clearer, customisable layout, with a new feature to group Job information
In addition to this, MAM recently launched GarageWeb - a brochure website package designed specifically for the garage sector. GarageWeb features an online MOT booking module, which can be implemented into existing website.
Customers shared positive comments about the updates this year. Paul Murphy of Beekay M.V.E. was one of the many customers who praised the Job groupings feature.
"Autowork Online was - and is - far better than any of the systems I have previously used. The recent updates, which allow job cards to be created showing various jobs priced individually, have cut my pricing jobs down by half."
Exciting new features are already in the pipeline for 2017, starting in January with the enhanced MOT Diary and automatically populated MOT due dates, which has received positive feedback from beta test sites. As well as feature enhancements, a significant investment will be made to refresh the entire Autowork Online server infrastructure.
Please visit MAM's website to view the full list of changes to Autowork Online.