A mobile and tablet app which connects directly to your MAM business management solution in order to access and submit stocksheets and reduce manual data entry.
What is MAM StockTake?
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and selected Android devices*, MAM StockTake works in conjunction with suitable MAM business management solutions to provide staff with secure, real-time access to stock sheets. Stocksheets are generated on an MAM business management system and sent to the app via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G. Once a stock sheet is accessed, a full count can be conducted offline, meaning an internet connection is only required to submit the compiled data back to the MAM business management system. The app is available for a range of MAM applications, both cloud-hosted and on-premise, including Autopart and VAST.
How is it delivered?
MAM StockTake is a tablet app that integrates with a suitable business management solution including Autopart and VAST.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch & Android app*
- Integrates with MAM systems
- Sync stock sheets via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
- Reduces manual data entry
- Barcode scanning capability via a Bluetooth scanner
- Increases stock count efficiency
- Download stock sheets to device
- Conduct counts offline
- Real-time part search
- Record anomalies on scratch pad
- Submit counts back to system
Who is it for?
- Automotive parts distributors, wholesalers and dealers
- Merchants and non-automotive distributors
- Tire distributors, wholesalers and dealers
What are the benefits to your business?
- Reduced manual data entry with automatic data transfer
- Increased productivity via streamlined count process
- Simplified stock takes
- Free your workers from the desktop
MAM StockTake is available for a range of MAM applications, both cloud-hosted and on-premise, including Autopart and VASTand can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play. Please download the full requirements specifications for more information.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about MAM Software systems and how they could improve your business performance, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you, whether you have a general inquiry or a technical challenge for our specialists.
- Please call us at 1-610-336-9045 or click here to request a call back.