Little Tire Company
David Little of Little Tire Company automates processess and saves time with VAST
As the tire business expanded into more auto repair and maintenance work, Little Tire found that the existing software system couldn’t keep up with the new business model. The business software was not Windows based, and therefore could not communicate directly with suppliers. Finding parts for customers was manual and labor intensive, often requiring several phone calls and searches to multiple suppliers’ websites. Little Tire kept a separate computer in the back that employees could use for parts lookup, and customers were kept waiting while the parts were searched.
Maintaining and accessing customer history was also a challenge, and was mostly managed with paper. Keeping track of previous work, warranty information and estimates was time consuming and unreliable.
Find out how Little Tire used VAST Enterprise Retail to achieve:
- Automated estimating to ensure proper margins are applied and pricing is consistent
- Detailed and customizable reports to identify trends and increase sales
- Accurate and instantly-available stock at all three stores
- Improved sales and customer experience with customer history
- Increased up-sell opportunities with customer history and “declined service” data
- Improved productivity and reduced errors by eliminating manual and paper-based processes
Enter your email address below and receive the full case study in your inbox:
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about MAM Software systems and how they could improve your business performance, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you, whether you have a general inquiry or a technical challenge for our specialists.
- Please call us at 1-610-336-9045 or click here to request a call back.