MAM Software Group is a major supplier of IT solutions to a variety of markets, including the automotive aftermarket in the UK and North America, and the UK building supplies sector
MAM Software’s operations comprise two subsidiaries:
MAM Software Ltd.
Based in Sheffield, UK, MAM Software Ltd. is a leading supplier of software to the automotive aftermarket, building supply and general distribution industries.
MAM Software Inc.
Based in Allentown, PA, MAM Software Inc. produces business management software for the North American automotive aftermarket. The company comprises two specific divisions; Autopart Division, which markets Autopart business management software and its associated products to jobbers and auto parts warehouses; and VAST Division, which develops its widely used VAST software for tire dealers and automotive service centers.
MAM Software provides systems and services that meet the needs and expectations of both customers and the ultimate end users, in a variety of markets. The company develops dedicated software solutions for the automotive aftermarket, the merchant sector and other markets.
Meeting the needs of such a diverse range of markets requires a combination of business-management systems, information products and automotive e-commerce services:
- Business-management systems, comprising MAM Software's proprietary software applications, implementation and training
- Automotive parts catalog products which are used and updated by every level of the supply chain.
- Online services and products that provide connectivity between manufacturers, warehouse distributors, dealers and service providers
These products enable different trading partners throughout the company's target supply chains to successfully implement electronic data interchange, enabling procurement and other business services to be projected over the internet to an expanded business audience.
- Andrew Page partners with MAM Software 5 March 2015
Agreement will see distributor utilise Autocat+ to develop catalogue content, increase parts accuracy and simplify product search
- MAM launches new online booking, website and internet marketing solutions for auto repair shops 3 February 2015
New products add to MAM’s growing selection of e-commerce options
- MAM Software and Phocas Software announce strategic partnership 25 February 2015
Agreement will allow MAM customers to access Phocas business intelligence through its business management solutions
Provider of On-Premise and Cloud-Based Business Management Solutions to Present on March 10, 2015
- MAM Announces 2015 Fiscal Second Quarter Results Conference Call 29 January 2015
- MAM Software to Present at LD Micro Conference on December 3 November 21 2014
- MAM Software Reports Fiscal First Quarter Results 11 November 2014
- MAM Announces 2015 Fiscal First Quarter Results Conference Call 30 September 2014
- MAM Software Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results 23 September 2014
- Autowork Online recommended to Approved Garages network 17 September 2014
- MAM Announces Fiscal Fourth Quarter Results Conference Call 11 September 2014
- MAM Software exceeds 1,000 cloud user milestone 5 September 2014
- MAM Appoints Hayden IR Jan 13 2014
- Goodyear Selects MAM as Strategic IT Supplier 24 July 2014
- Online Version of ALLDATA Manage Now Available Dec 19 2013
- MAM Announces Third Quarter Results Conference Call 17 April 2014
MAM to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell 11 Feb 2014
- MAM Software to Exhibit at Automechanika Frankfurt 16 July 2014
- First Quarter Results Conference Call Nov 1 2013
- MAM to launch new eBay tool Oct 10 2013
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about MAM Software systems and how they could improve your business performance, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you, whether you have a general inquiry or a technical challenge for our specialists.
- Please call us on 1-800-803-9762 or click here to request a call back.