MAM Software Group is a major supplier of IT solutions to a variety of markets, including the automotive aftermarket in the UK and North America, and the UK building supplies sector
MAM Software’s operations comprise two subsidiaries:
MAM Software Ltd.
Based in Sheffield, UK, MAM Software Ltd. is a leading supplier of software to the automotive aftermarket, building supply and general distribution industries.
MAM Software Inc.
Based in Allentown, PA, MAM Software Inc. produces business management software for the North American automotive aftermarket. The company comprises two specific divisions; Autopart Division, which markets Autopart business management software and its associated products to jobbers and auto parts warehouses; and VAST Division, which develops its widely used VAST software for tire dealers and automotive service centers.
MAM Software provides systems and services that meet the needs and expectations of both customers and the ultimate end users, in a variety of markets. The company develops dedicated software solutions for the automotive aftermarket, the merchant sector and other markets.
Meeting the needs of such a diverse range of markets requires a combination of business-management systems, information products and automotive e-commerce services:
- Business-management systems, comprising MAM Software's proprietary software applications, implementation and training
- Automotive parts catalog products which are used and updated by every level of the supply chain.
- Online services and products that provide connectivity between manufacturers, warehouse distributors, dealers and service providers
These products enable different trading partners throughout the company's target supply chains to successfully implement electronic data interchange, enabling procurement and other business services to be projected over the internet to an expanded business audience.
- MAM to Present at the 28th Annual ROTH Conference 29 February 2016
- MAM Software Reports Fiscal Second Quarter Results 16 February 2016
- MAM Software Announces Preliminary Results of Its Tender Offer and Closing of Financing 2 December 2015
- MAM Software to Present at LD Micro Conference on December 3 19 November 2015
- MAM Announces Fiscal Fourth Quarter Results Conference Call 11 September 2014
- MAM Software Reports Fiscal First Quarter Results 12 November 2015
Net Income up 36%; Recurring Revenue Reaches 78% of Total Revenue5
- MAM Software Group, Inc. Announces Tender Offer to Purchase up to 2,000,000 Shares of its Common Stock 31 October 2015
Charles F. Trapp to retire effective October 23, 2015
- MAM Software Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter Financial Results 24 September 2015
Recurring Revenue Reaches 74% of Total Revenue; Net Income Increased 82% for the Full Year
- MAM Software acquires Origin Software Solutions 1 July 2015
Acquisition strengthens MAM's e-commerce offering
- MAM Software to Present at LD Micro Conference on December 3 November 21 2014
Recurring Revenue Reached 77% of Total Revenue for the Quarter; Net Income Increased 29% for the Nine Month Period
- MAM Software Reports Fiscal First Quarter Results 11 November 2014
- MAM Announces 2015 Fiscal First Quarter Results Conference Call 30 September 2014
- MAM Announces Third Quarter Results Conference Call 17 April 2014
- Autowork Online recommended to Approved Garages network 17 September 2014
- MAM Announces 2015 Fiscal Second Quarter Results Conference Call 29 January 2015
MAM to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell 11 Feb 2014
- MAM Software to Exhibit at Automechanika Frankfurt 16 July 2014
- MAM Software Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results 23 September 2014
- Andrew Page partners with MAM Software 5 March 2015
- First Quarter Results Conference Call Nov 1 2013
- MAM Software exceeds 1,000 cloud user milestone 5 September 2014
- MAM to launch new eBay tool Oct 10 2013
- MAM Appoints Hayden IR Jan 13 2014
- Goodyear Selects MAM as Strategic IT Supplier 24 July 2014
- MAM Software and Phocas Software announce strategic partnership 25 February 2015
- Online Version of ALLDATA Manage Now Available Dec 19 2013
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about MAM Software systems and how they could improve your business performance, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you, whether you have a general inquiry or a technical challenge for our specialists.
- Please call us at 1-610-336-9045 or click here to request a call back.