A web-enabled automotive parts catalog where suppliers can release product updates rapidly, and distributors can search for the latest product information
Using industry standard data formats (ACES and PIES) and cloud technology, Autocat drives efficiency into getting product updates to all levels of the automotive aftermarket distribution chain.
What is Autocat?
Autocat is a comprehensive electronic auto parts catalog providing direct access to the latest updates from a wide variety of industry suppliers. Utilizing both web technology and the industry ACES and PIES standards, Autocat addresses the need to publish updates quickly and eliminates monthly data maintenance. Supplier files are validated, then published to a cloud based database where the data is immediately available to all Autocat customers.
Autocat provides a user friendly interface with intuitive selection of vehicle information and product types on a single screen. Additionally, the product category and sub-categories are configurable so customers can place part types in a logical area - or even multiple areas - to ensure visibility and potential add-on sale opportunities. VIN, Interchange, and Buyers Guide searches are also available, providing multiple methods to identify the right part and reduce lost sales.
Partnering Autocat with MAM’s point of sale and eCommerce software provides you with powerful solutions for managing your business and efficiently supporting your customer’s needs.
Who is it for?
Warehouse distributors, jobbers and automotive parts retailers (from single site operations to nationwide multiple-site organizations). And, of course, data suppliers who need to get their new products and catalog updates to the marketplace as fast as possible.
What are the benefits to your business?
For WDs, Jobbers and Service Dealers:
- Direct access to the latest updates from your suppliers. No waiting for monthly DVDs to receive new products or information updates.
- Simplified product search screen makes vehicle and part type selection straightforward increasing counterperson efficiency
- Preference settings give you control over product categories and the display of search results providing the best opportunity to find the right products for each sale
- Quick delivery of new products and catalog updates to the marketplace (your customers can be using the new information in as little as a week!)
- Ensure that your customers are always up to date. Published changes are immediately available to all users. No need to worry about whether a monthly DVD has been installed.
- No data conversion. Autocat is built to work with the ACES and PIES industry standards. Your data is imported and displayed as you intended, not converted where information could get lost in translation.
Want to learn more about Autocat? Complete the form below and you'll hear from us shortly:
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about MAM Software systems and how they could improve your business performance, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you, whether you have a general inquiry or a technical challenge for our specialists.
- Please call us at 1-610-336-9045 or click here to request a call back.